EILS is your manufacturing logistics expert and monitor several logistics operations for its customers on client’s sites or within EILS multi-user’s facilities or with dedicated facilities to a single customer depending on the operations size.
We are embedded in your supply chain operations and execute our services upstream (components logistics) or downstream (post-production logistics and distribution services).
We help our customers to optimise their operations and reduce their logistics costs.
- Loading and unloading
- Receiving control (outer packaging and products).
- Product receiving and put away.
- Storage in racks, bulk or shelves depending on the product typology.
- Order preparation at the pallet, carton or product level (unit picking).
- Packaging and shipping preparation
- Transport organisation and transfer to transport companies.
- Ensure product inventory accuracy with a daily cycle counting methodology applying to all references stored in the warehouse.
- Ensure operations traceability within the warehouse while using our own warehouse management system (WMS) or our clients’ operations systems.
- Monitor operations optimisation with key performance indicators and activity reports (KPIs) and by implementing continuous improvement initiatives.